The Trezo Maré Story
Trezo Maré’s menu will tempt your palate with bold flavors using only the freshest ingredients available. Our Italian influenced cuisine features fresh house-made pastas, mozzarella, and breads made from scratch in our kitchen daily. Delicious food should be the heart of life and we offer something for everyone. With wood-fired steaks, “Jet Fresh” seafood, and seasonal produce delivered straight from the farm, our chefs prepare each dish fresh, bursting with passion and flavor. From dreams of sun-drenched farmhouses, fields and vineyards, we bring you a taste of Italy.
Complement your Trezo Maré experience with a selection from our extensive wine list, each hand-selected by our wine director.
Join our wine locker club to take advantage of our monthly wine offers and taste new and different wines. Our wine room, showcasing our wine cellar and beautiful high arched ceilings is perfect for rehearsal dinners, business meetings or just a gathering of friends.
Trezo Maré is a leader and an innovator in Kansas City in embracing environmental concerns and “going green.” Nearly 80% of all materials not consumed in the restaurant are recycled or composted through our partnership with the “Fred Project” and Ripple Glass. Trezo Maré is also committed to our community and gives back through our “Dine with Purpose” program.
Employee owned and operated, Trezo Maré is dedicated to providing a unique dining experience whether it’s an intimate dinner, family brunch, business luncheon or happy hour with friends. Our passionate team is dedicated to making guests happy through great food, charming and inviting ambiance and gracious hospitality.
- Employee owned and operated
- Supports Local Farmers and sustainable farming practices
- Supports our local Kansas City businesses
- All foods prepared in-house using only the freshest ingredients available
- All our pastas and breads are house-made, freshly made daily
- Voted as #1 Patio dining in the city by Ingram’s Magazine
- Recycles or composites over 85% of our waste, and member of the “Fred Project”
- Exclusive offers for our wine locker members. Contact Mark Taylor: email@example.com
- Wine Room available for private events and parties – Contact Erin Dolan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dine with a purpose – our way of giving back to our community by donating a portion of our proceeds to local organizations. Contact Mike Lee: email@example.com